I Love You, Filipini !


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I love you Filipini
You have such exotic beauty

I love you Filipini
You're so tiny and cuddly

I love you Filipini
Oh you're so sexy

I love you Filipini
I'm sure you'll take care of me

I love you Filipini
You ask so little money

I love you Filipini
You like cheap jewelry

I love you Filipini
Even after five kids you can still fit in my Camry

I love you Filipini
Marry me, I can't afford a dowry

I love you Filipini
Be my Habibti

I love you Filipini
Don't resist I'm C.#.*. (whatever)

*Filipini or Pilipini - the arab way of pronouncing Filipino.


0 Responses to “I Love You, Filipini !”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


navigate

previous posts

what you've missed

links

blogroll

shoutbox


blogrules

    This Blogsite, including some of its contents is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Freedom of Expression Is Strictly Observed!!

    © Desertpinoys 2005

    Powered by Blogger e-mail me sitemeter Freedom of Speech pinoyatbp. click me so ur generous? cclicense Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape PinoyTopBlogs.com