Big Day for Dubai?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today is the premiere of Dubai the movie, surely many kabayans are anxious what the movie is all about? Will it be far better than Milan?

STOP!!
I might have all the answers...and it's a big "NO". My research on it was damn right "solid" hahaha, truly it's a big travel cum love story type film and portrays a wrong impression of the true lives of Filipino in Dubai and the rest of the Emirates. Maybe you're wondering if I had already viewed it, Have all the info on my friends fresh from the Phils...Sabi nga nila Dubai is no relevance to the story kasi pwede naman itong mangyari kahit saan.

KEEP STILL..
I will watch it, maybe if I had time to waste or watched it na lang on VCD, it will only take few days to have it on circulating on flats & accommodations. Ika nga abangan na lang natin...and to the producers of Dubai that's the awful truth..Pinoy pa! Can afford to buy expensive mobile phones and gadgets but can't afford to watch it on cinemas, will wait for those Chinese peddlers selling DVD's (5 in one pa) or have it acquire somewhere else.

GO!!
Happy viewing...can't wait to see Bagdhad este Dubai..


4 Responses to “Big Day for Dubai?”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    It's just a love story that happened in Dubai. Nothing special. I liked Milan more.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    what's d story about ba? ako, feel ko, kahit d ko napanood ang milan at dubai, ams maganda pa rin ang milan...my instincts are telling me that:P

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    u've been tagged!

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    hi! pano mo tinanggal yun blogger search bar mo sa itaas? thanks!:D

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


navigate

previous posts

what you've missed

links

blogroll

shoutbox


blogrules

    This Blogsite, including some of its contents is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Freedom of Expression Is Strictly Observed!!

    © Desertpinoys 2005

    Powered by Blogger e-mail me sitemeter Freedom of Speech pinoyatbp. click me so ur generous? cclicense Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape PinoyTopBlogs.com