Toy Story


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



She was sexy and smooth. Her curves was perfect for the hands no matter how big your plan is. Touching her makes you nervous, but it awakens the monster inside you that has been sleeping for a while. The moment I touched her flashes of ideas came into my mind like never before. I was confused what to do first and I was afraid to blew my first shot. So there I was holding her firmly, looking through her eyes, adjusting my grip, focusing to the beauty of nature. I squeeze her curves, holding her tightly, afraid that she might fall. I found my target and slowly pressed my pointy finger, she made a noise and adjusted the position. I pressed again, this time she was quiet not moving a bit. I sensed she is ready and with no second thoughts I pressed her fully. She made a sensual sound that can make someone not to stop. But I have to, I have to see the result. I don't want it to be a dry one. I want it to be full of life, as if it has been sprinkled by drizzling rain. I want her to be happy, ecstatic and she was.

Now what kind of toy were you thinking?

It's a new Canon EOS 350D Kit w/1GB CF Card ( promo for Dubai deferred Shopping Festival). For now, lemme' fiddle with my new toy...But I guess I have a lot of reading, experiment & self study on photography. Thinking of joining a club though to ease things up.


1 Responses to “Toy Story”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    ha ha ha. Okey sa alright ang pagka describe mo ah. Magaling. Malamang ganyan din ka vivid ang mga pics na makukuha ng iyong toy. Saludo ako.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


navigate

previous posts

what you've missed

links

blogroll

shoutbox


blogrules

    This Blogsite, including some of its contents is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Freedom of Expression Is Strictly Observed!!

    © Desertpinoys 2005

    Powered by Blogger e-mail me sitemeter Freedom of Speech pinoyatbp. click me so ur generous? cclicense Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape PinoyTopBlogs.com